This Blog is the PART of: eBook and Book for Coffee TimeBill of Human Wrongs by Cynthia Michaels
October 24, 2012New Interview!
INTRODUCING AUTHOR C. MICHAELAuthor C. Michaels was kind enough to agree to do the first interview on my new L.Leander Reviews and Interviews blog. I owe her a big thank you. I had a great time reading the answers to the questions I sent Ms. Michaels and I think you will too. This summer I read the book “Crosswords” by the author. You can read the review here. I loved the novel and Ms. Michael’s writing style. I began the second in the series “No Fear” but she put out an entirely new book recently called “The Book Of Human Wrongs” and I immediately downloaded the Kindle version. It has been very hard to put the book down, even to design this new site and post Ms. Michael’s interview. I’m sorry to say that I am only fifty percent finished with the book, but you will be able to come back soon to read my review, as well as my review of No Fear!
Interview by L.Leander
Interview by L.Leander
Since I know Ms. Michaels personally, I find it hard to understand that she writes in the Suspense/Thrillers genre. She is very nice, outgoing, and always eager to help a fellow author succeed. There is absolutely no sign of the danger and suspense that lurks within the pages of her books. I’d say that makes a great author and C. Michaels is one of my new favorites.
INTERVIEW WITH AUTHOR C. MICHAELS by L.Leander
- What makes you stand out as a writer?
- What is your favorite type of reading material?
- If you could only pick one, who is your greatest influence?
Later, we became involved, and he became a different type of mentor. He taught me to enjoy every minute of life, literally. Once in a while, I slip and forget to “relish the moment”, but then I think of him, and remind myself to suck it up, maybe turn on some music, maybe even dance.
- Where do you get your ideas for writing?
NO FEAR! continues with the lives of the Cross Roads people, and while the storyline is completely fabricated, it does take place in the town where I live. So, in that respect, I was still drawing on my experiences to some extent.
It is my latest novel, Bill of Human Wrongs where I braved it by picking a subject I haven’t lived. It does, however, deal with a subject matter, US politics, that I find most interesting.
I seem to have a thing for injecting a small bit of fantasy into my novels so far. Just a bit, mind you. Maybe there is still some “kid” in me.
- Are you a pantser or an outliner?
- Finish this sentence: One thing very few people know about me is…
- If I had a choice, every day would include.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could have Internet and a computer or a supply of paper and pens which would you choose?
- Do you hear voices? What do they tell you? What do you tell them?
- What is your very favorite part of being an author? Your least favorite?
- Where did you grow up?
- Describe your ideal vacation (the sky’s the limit)
- If you could be either, which would you choose – a dog or a cat? Why?
- You are the co-host of CBS This Morning – who would you like to snag an interview with?
- Tell us a little about your most recent protagonist?
Thank you Ms. Michaels for your candor. I’m sure our readers will enjoy hearing what makes you tick and once they read one of your books you should get a landslide of fan mail! Readers, I am including the following links for you to check out Ms. Michaels books and other places you can find her on the Internet. Please feel free to ask questions in the comment section below or leave feedback.